[Live-devel] Streaming to mobile device using live555.

huang henxy21 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 01:55:17 PDT 2009

dear Yogesh,

Live555 could stream to mobile device and mobile have to support rtsp and
rtp payload which  was provided by both live555 and your device, I find out
there many video players say thay could support rtsp and many video codec
format but they don't  mean that they either support all types of rtp
payload for those codec format

huang