[Live-devel] Doubt on multiple media subsessions

Ganesh V ganesh_vijayan at yahoo.com
Thu May 21 09:35:04 PDT 2009

Dear Experts,

I am trying to decode an incoming stream over RTSP. When I checked the SDP description, I observed that there are 2 media subsessions like H.264 and G.711. To decode the same, I am trying to connect 2 separate sinks for each of the individual sub-sessions.

Is my idea of implementation correct? Should I perform any other initialization during SDP initialization, especially given that one is a video and another an audio session?

Thanks,
Ganesh