[Live-devel] (no subject)

ansary mohamed ansary858 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 10 22:29:03 PDT 2009

Hi guys,

thanks for all your advise on how to implement H.264 streaming". I have done so by using unicast. I have another question to ask you u guys. When the live555 is streaming h264 file, does it read the whole file at once or just reads several bytes at once. If it does not read the whole file intially, how to implement it such that it does.

Thanks in advance