[Live-devel] streaming h264 video with live555MediaServer

ans linux anslinuxlist at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 07:50:54 PDT 2010

Hi list,

I want to stream  h264 encoded ( mp4 encapsulated) video.

>From the FAQ http://live555.com/liveMedia/faq.html#h264-streaming

it seems like I may need to implement some class to use live555MeadiaServer
to stream h264 video.

I am pretty new to this and having very little programming experience in c++
. It will be great if some body can point me to a working modification to
use live555media server to stream h264 video . My requirement is very
minimal that I have to stream out a  2Mbps CBR video and no need to support
multiple file sources.

Thanks for your help in advance
Ans