[Live-devel] how to avoid exiting from openRTSP

Aranganathan Sankaradoss arang1978 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 20:31:02 PDT 2010

Hello Sir,

      I am using openRTSP in my Set top box. I have 2 doubts.

1. Even though the RTSP server is stopped, I should not exit from RTSP
client, I must keep on checking for the RTSP server connection. If the RTSP
server is started then I should resume getting the data.

2. Without recording the stream, how to receive the stream in openRTSP and
transfer the data to the demux in my Set top box?
I know -r option, do not record the data, in this option, but if I use this
option, is there any way to receive the data in a buffer?

Regards,
Aranganathan.S