[Live-devel] SR in RTCP

nishesh chouhan chouhan.nishesh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 02:14:23 PST 2010

hi,
I am using MPEG4VideoFileServerMediaSubsession in my application which is
derived from FileServerMediaSubsession which in turn is derived from
OnDemandServerMediaSubsession,
does that mean I dont have to create RTCPInstance explicitly ?

but yet I do not see any SR (send report) packet going from server to vlc
client...then I tried creating RTCPInstance explicitly but not sure how to
use it..can you pls explain me some logic to send SR..and
can that be the reason for a/v not in sync....appreciate your support.

Thanks,
Nishesh