[Live-devel] Frame to frame processing after decoding

Jordi Ortola Lorente jordi at multinformatica.com
Wed Jul 28 02:57:12 PDT 2010

Hello,

I'm developing a real time video processing aplication. I discovered your
incredible rtsp library so I compiled and tested the samples. I need to
receive h264 encoded video trough rtsp protocol and I've seen you already
support this. I need to process each decoded frame, but I don't know in
witch place do this. I've read a tutorial about h264 over livemedia, and
also inspected the class hierarchy and I supose that this could be done
deriving from H264VideoRTPSink class and overriding doSpecialFrameHandling,
but I still don't know how retrieve frame propieties (width, height,
pixelformat...) and the frame. It would appreciate it if you correct me and
explain me the way to do this.

Thanks,
Jordi