[Live-devel] should I modify the MPEG4VideoStreamDiscreteFramer class?

Li Xiao BO lixiaobo-023 at 163.com
Wed Oct 27 21:57:49 PDT 2010

   I want to develop a stream server with live555.My source is MPEG4 stream from my camera. I have writed myown "FramedSource" classand WISMPEG4VideoServerMediaSubsession class(refer to the WIS-streamer).I get one frame data from my camera ervrytime, so I use the  MPEG4VideoStreamDiscreteFramer class.
   VLC can connect to the server,but VLC don't disply any video.I analyse my MPEG4 data.I faund my MPEG4 data have noVOSS, VOS,GOV, so the MPEG4VideoStreamDiscreteFramer
::afterGettingFrame1 function can't analyse my data correctly.
   Qustion:
             1.Should I use theMPEG4VideoStreamDiscreteFramer class?
         2.If I should use the class,should I modify the class?
         3.How to modify the the class?
   Thanks for your help!