[Live-devel] JPEGVideoRTPSink and Restart markers

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Oct 28 07:09:03 PDT 2010

OK, I have now installed a new version (2010.10.28) of the code that
adds support for "Restart Marker Headers" in outgoing JPEG/RTP
packets.  (We already supported such headers in *incoming* JPEG/RTP
packets.)

To use this, your "JPEGVideoSource" subclass must redefine the
virtual function "restartInterval()" to return a non-zero value if
"type()" returns a value in the range [64,127].

You should *not* need to subclass or modify the implementation of
"JPEGVideoRTPSink".