[Live-devel] RTSP video decoding - packets too small

Guillaume Ferry ferry at bertin.fr
Mon Sep 13 07:26:33 PDT 2010

Hi Ross,

I just wanted to keep you in touch about my issue, and I'm glad to say
it's now solved.
In fact, ffmpeg libraries already contain some useful parsers, and I
especially use the 'av_parser_parse' method, which simply reads an input
buffer and rebuilds a proper output frame.
Once a frame is complete, you just have to decode it using traditional
methods, and everything rolls on.

Don't know if you're interested in those news though, but it might be
useful if some liveMedia users want to do the same as me :)

Best regards,
Guillaume.

--
Guillaume FERRY