[Live-devel] New LIVE555 version, now supports 'trick play' on H.264 Transport Stream files

Christophe Lemoine christophe at lemoine-fr.com
Tue Jan 18 07:50:31 PST 2011

Hi,

I finally managed to encode my H264 videos for streaming (but it is not
a very good solution as I need to have a CBR TS file, with about 40%
NULL packets.....)
Tried the new index file: it works perfectly. Thanks a lot Ross for this
!!!!
Just one small detail: when I seek, the stream seems to be stopped
immediately, and then the player start to buffer the new frames. During
that time, the video is of course frozen, and display is a little
"broken" with some artifacts. Would it be possible to pause the stream
at the end of a frame ?

Thanks
Christophe
Global Tech Management SARL