[Live-devel] testH264VideoStreamer crushes

Sergey G. Kosov sergey.kosov at project-10.de
Sat Jul 16 06:04:07 PDT 2011

Hello,

I use the "testH264VideoStreamer" application and VLC media player on
localhost to transmit AVC flow. After the launching the
"testH264VideoStreamer" application, I get:

Prompt 1:

"Play this stream using the URL "rtsp://192.168.1.101:8554/testStream"

Beginning streaming...

Beginning to read from file..."

Then in approximately 20 seconds (the length of input AVC video) I get:

Prompt 2:

"...done reading from file

Beginning to read from file..."

In case I connect to the server with VLC media player after the Prompt 1 but
before Prompt  2, and start playing video, it plays OK up to Prompt  2, but
after it starts to show garbage, and rapidly change the size of video
window.

In case I connect to server with VLC media player after the Prompt 2, the
the "testH264VideoStreamer" application just crushes.

The test File I Use lies here: http://project-10.de/AVC1.264 . I processed
it with the "testH264VideoToTransportStream" application to achieve ts file,
and it was processed properly, so I assume that the file is valid.

Please help me to solve this problem with the "testH264VideoStreamer"
application crush.

Thanks in advance,

Sergey G. Kosov