[Live-devel] Live streaming stops after half an hour

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sat Jun 4 04:48:26 PDT 2011

>Have you tried the latest version of the live555 library?
>Because I had a similar problem and it has been solved

Yes, everyone *please* make sure that you're using the latest version
of the library before you report problems.  You'll save lots of
people (but mostly yourself) lots of time by doing this.  Remember
that we don't support old versions of the library.

Also, when testing a possible problem with RTSP/RTP streaming, it's
better to first use "openRTSP" as a client, rather than "VLC".