[Live-devel] Modifying LiveMedia RTSPServer classes to support URI parameters

Jeff Shanab jshanab at smartwire.com
Tue Jun 14 11:59:25 PDT 2011

By rtsp you mean as a client?

The system often connects and is told by the server what it supports.  DESCRIBE,SETUP,PLAY

I am talking to security cameras and I am expecting on some cameras this info to change. I will detect this on the fly from a changed PPS and SPS. Indeed since I embed them or they are embedded in the stream it is the decoder that detects this on decode of first frame made by the [7][8][5]