[Live-devel] Media Server

ee05154 ee05154 at fe.up.pt
Fri Mar 18 17:37:51 PDT 2011

Hi,

i've been developing a media server using live555 media server. I'm
using two threads now, one running the media server the other running a
SSL server. I'm a little bit confused. I added a
ServerMediaSession(with lookupServerMediaSession) with the test.ts file
and later removed it. For some reason when i test this url again, the
server runs createNewSMS again, and creates the mediasession! Is this
me or is it checking again if there's any file with that name? Maybe
this is how it is supposed to be. But i thougth i had to load with
lookup and remove and it would work. Can anyone point out where i can
turn off this behaviour so only i can control this!?

Regards,
Nuno Mota