[Live-devel] RTP over RTSP: client sending RR "early"

Chris Richardson (WTI) chris at gotowti.com
Thu Aug 30 14:09:34 PDT 2012

Hi All,

I also have run into this issue on more than one occasion, with customers
using relatively high latency DSL or cellular modems.  I agree it is more
than an annoyance (RTP over RTSP in this case is too unreliable to even use
at all) and any kind of fix or workaround would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris Richardson

WTI