[Live-devel] help

Vinay Tyagi mailme_vinaytyagi at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 07:50:24 PST 2012

Hi,

I have got an stream playing in one machine using http:// address (http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx). (Stream input is given from content server to this machin by phyical audio link connectivity and media is playing in windows media player by fetching open URL option and giving http://<Server IP>)
I need to fetch/store this stream and broadcast it over MPLS,
I also need a receiver to fetch the stream and play it in media player at client end (other end of MPLS).
Question:
1. how to fetch this stream using live555MediaServer or openRTSP server or others ? Please write down proper format to fetch.
2. how to broadcast it for public access (mass audiance) ?
3. how to receive it and play using http:// address at user end (client end using any media player) ?

I hope I cleared my queries to you. Please let me know for further clarity.
Kindly help!

Regards,
Vinay