[Live-devel] Broadcasting live events with an iPhone using Live555 media libraries

Anthony Nevo anthony at haploid.fr
Thu Jan 12 00:47:47 PST 2012

Thanks very much Ross for your answer.

I'm all for "pulling" data from the client but my main problem is that, because we'll be mainly on cellular networks, all clients will be behind a WISP and, thus, expose the same IP address to the internet world.
As I suppose it's the server that has to initiate the connection, how can it knows from where to pull the stream if all mobile phones have the same IP address ?

Thanks again for your help,
Anthony