[Live-devel] rtsp over http tunneling

Tarun Batra tbatra18 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 07:38:12 PDT 2012

Hello Sir

I implemented an application(streamer) in which i am streaming data from
live source to an ip and port using live media library and on the other
side i am receiving it using test on demand rtsp server(my server).

A problem that is troubling me is that i send a message from an client to
my server  START Stream which is send my server to streamer which in turn
start streaming and in my server application i start the code written in
your test on demand server application under the heading"// A MPEG-2
Transport Stream, coming from a live UDP (raw-UDP or RTP/UDP) source:"

when the client send me the start stream message it also send the port for
RTSP-over-HTTP tunneling,for the first time i mean for start stream and
stop stream message, the port it send for RTSP-over-HTTP tunneling works
well but when the client again send the same port for RTSP-over-HTTP
tunneling the rtsp server says Tunneling is not available.

In stop stream message in server i closes a thread in which the code to
receive data from streamer is there also call the function
removeservermediasession from rtsp server class.

I guess that the port is not closing after the thread is closed,can u tell
how to resolve the problem for Tunnelling ???