[Live-devel] rtsp over http tunneling

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Jun 21 13:38:22 PDT 2012

What I think you're complaining about (although I'm not certain, because your message is not very coherent) is the fact that if you terminate (<control>-C) a server, and then try to restart it very shortly thereafter, you will sometimes find that the port number(s) that the server was using are still unavailable.

If you find this happening, then just kill the server again, wait a few more seconds, and try again.  Eventually you'll find that the operating system will make the port number available once again.