[Live-devel] OpenRTSP Pause and Resume(re-play) Issue

Claudio Tezzin claudiotezzin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 09:23:42 PST 2012

Hi,

I am trying to implement the pause and resume at openRTSP but I am getting
a problem when I try to send the play command after pause.
The PAUSE is working fine and then I read at live55 web site that we need
to call the PLAY after pause with -1 at the "start" parameter, so the
player will start at the point it stopped before. It is working but when
the video starts to play I don't have the audio anymore and the video is
not smoothly anymore. Do you have an idea about how to fix that issue?

Do I have any way to get the current position (in time) of the movie?

Regards,
-- Claudio Tezzin Jeremias --
+55 19 91992160