[Live-devel] why RTCP BYE does not invoke client's "TEARDOWN"

刘龙飞 daniel.liu17 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 02:28:23 PDT 2012

  Sorry, It's my mistake.
  My sending RTCP "BYE" from server side can invoke the client "TEARDOWN"
now.
  ps: previously, my session has two subsessions,video and audio, but I
only send "BYE" for video substream, not for audio, so it didn't work.
  What's more,I find a new question.
  It seems that the referenceCount in class ServerMediaSession is not zero
after the client have "TEARDOWN"ed  this session(with two subsessions).

  For a session have two subsessions, the below increasement  is called
twice, because it have two "SETUP", each for a subsession.
*  in RTSPServer::RTSPClientSession::handleCmd_SETUP()*
*  fOurServerMediaSession->incrementReferenceCount();*

  But in RTSPServer::RTSPClientSession::~RTSPClientSession(), the
below decrement is called only once.
  *  fOurServerMediaSession->decrementReferenceCount();*

  And I printed the fReferenceCount, it's not zero
after ~RTSPClientSession(). Is this right? or have I mis-understood the
meaning of fReferenceCount?
  Thank you very much.