[Live-devel] RTSPserver rangeStart > duration with duration=0

PROMONET Michel michel.promonet at thalesgroup.com
Wed May 16 01:37:49 PDT 2012

                Hi Ross,

To precise our situation, we are registering through RTSPClient and we stream through RTSPServer.
Then the end of the available stream is moving (beginning also).

So we try to find a solution to seek in the stream, that is compatible with RTSP RFC.
One of possibility could be using clock in the Range ? or npt with "xxx-now" ?

What's your feeling ?

Thanks and Regards,

                Michel.

[@@THALES GROUP RESTRICTED@@]