[Live-devel] How to specify Range in RTSPClient that are not using npt

PROMONET Michel michel.promonet at thalesgroup.com
Mon May 28 02:05:19 PDT 2012

                Hi Ross,

Perhaps Don Quixote wrote RFC 2326 chapter 12.19...

More seriously we need to seek in absolute mode because we would like to query video according to the time we recorded it (and not a relative time relative to begin of RTSP session).

I try to find ways to reduce live555 patching (I would like to use live555 wihtou any patch).
But without entry point in RTSPClient, I guess we have no others way that patching it ?

Thanks & Regards,

                Michel.

[@@THALES GROUP RESTRICTED@@]