[Live-devel] Streaming h264 MPEG-2 TS

Eran eran.ma at vglnt.com
Wed Oct 24 07:32:38 PDT 2012

Actually I don't need trick play or closed captions.
I only need to use Mpeg-2 Transport Stream to stream my h264 video that is
encoded in real time, and "testH264VideoToTransportStream" demo application only
deals with h264 files, and not real time streams.

I quoted Oshi's message (which contained the questions about trick play and
closed captions) because I've noticed that he wrote that he's also doing what I
need (regardless of the trick play and CC), so I thought he may have already
done this.

Thanks.