[Live-devel] Streaming h264 MPEG-2 TS

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Oct 24 11:36:08 PDT 2012

> I only need to use Mpeg-2 Transport Stream to stream my h264 video that is
> encoded in real time, and "testH264VideoToTransportStream" demo application only
> deals with h264 files, and not real time streams.

That's because it is simply a demonstration application.  You can change the code to read instead from your H.264 video encoder simply by changing "inputFileName".  Alternatively, if your encoder is not accessible via the file system (or via a named pipe), then you can write your own class (a subclass of "FramedSource") to encapsulate it.

For more information, see http://www.live555.com/liveMedia/faq.html#liveInput