[Live-devel] RES: Problems to capture a RTSP

Robson Nunes robson.nunes at fazion.com.br
Tue Dec 17 11:00:12 PST 2013

Good afternoon Mr. Finlayson, thanks for responding, but I've verified the
firewall 3 times already, executed TELNET on port 554 and seems ok. Through
VLC works nicely, but not on the application. I'm trying to configure a new
project to run the playCommon.cpp and testRTSPClient.cpp, but i'm not being
able to make it on Visual Studio 2012. Could you help me out, please?

Best Regards