[Live-devel] Question About PAT/PMT in MPEG2

Pme pmepme6 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 00:15:13 PST 2013

Hi,

I'm building and iOS application, where I'm using a RTSP Client (based on testRTSPClient) to receive a MPEG2 stream and then I'm trying to decode the frames with help of FFMPEG. My question is: Is it possible to obtain the PAT and PMT information  before I  pass the frames to FFMPEG with help of the live555 library, or does the live555 library has nothing to do with this task and it should be handle by FFMPEG?

Thanks and regards