[Live-devel] CPU usage is high when there are 64 concurrentsessions.

West Chen westchen at gvdigital.com
Sun Jul 14 18:58:02 PDT 2013

Test results:
1. core usage goes up to 100% when there are 10 concurrent connections, the
usage might drop to normal level (about 1% or 2%) after few minutes passed.
(sometimes it doesn't drop at all)
2. core usage goes up to 100% when there are 11 concurrent connections, the
usage keeps 100% at all time.
3. according to procdump, the core usage is mostly consumed by method
BasicTaskScheduler::SingleStep.