[Live-devel] Implement a real time app using live555

Foad SaeidiNik f.saeidinik at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 06:48:15 PST 2013

Hi , I want to implement a real time application which server streams it's
music to clients , and clients should play this stream exactly
simultaneously.After a lot of search , I found live555 for my purpose.After
some experience with it , I finally figured out that I can use from
testMP3Streamer as my server and testMP3Receiver or testRTSPClient as my
client. But the clients just output the stream to the STDOUT or to my
custom file and they don't play it. I played this music in VLC
environment(by URL rtp://... or rtsp://...) , But VLC is not real time ,
and my clients does not play it simultaneously. How can I play this stream
exactly simultaneously?
Tnx

--
Foad Saeidi Nik
Under Graduate Student in Information Technology