[Live-devel] MPEG4 streaming using ffmpeg as encoder

ssingh at neurosoft.in ssingh at neurosoft.in
Fri Oct 18 17:22:04 PDT 2013

I tried the unicast server based on onDemand sample but my function
"getAuxSDPLine()" never returns. When i debugged i found that function
"checkForAuxSDPLine1()" calls the function "fDummyRTPSink->auxSDPLine()"
which is the function implemented in MPEG4RTPSink which in turn tried to
get the pointer to MPEG4VideoStreamFramer which seems wrong as I put the
MPEG4VideoStreamDiscreteFramer as input to RTPSink. Am i doing anything
wrong or is it suppose to be like that. It never gets the data required
from Framer so it is stuck checking that.

Also another question if i need to implement multicast I dont need to
subclass Subsession and implement 3 virtual functions. Is my
understanding correct?

Sorry to bother you that much but I really appreciate your help.