[Live-devel] Regarding trick mode files

Nambirajan nambirajan.manickam at i-velozity.com
Wed Apr 23 03:54:19 PDT 2014

Hi Ross,

Thanks for your immediate response.

We are using testMPEG2TransportStreamTrickPlay utility to generate Transport
stream files that represent the FFW and REW operation.

If we Must encrypt the transport stream then what parts of the stream should
we leave it in the clear? Should we specifically leave the I-frames?

Let us check with our customer  ( Manufacturer of the STB ) for any direct
contact and we will suggest your name to our customer.

Thanks and regards,

M. Nambirajan