[Live-devel] Ignoring an unwanted track

Deanna Earley dee.earley at icode.co.uk
Tue Dec 23 03:41:22 PST 2014

Hello Ross.

We have some situations where we're not interested in a particular track.
Currently we create and assign a "null sink" that does nothing in afterGettingFrame() except call continuePlaying().

Is there a safe way to drop this track and not try and set it up and receive it in the first place?

It looks like I can set no sink, and in turn not call startPlaying(), but is there anything I need to do instead?

Many thanks.

--
Deanna Earley | Lead developer | icatchercctv

w: www.icode.co.uk/icatcher | t: 01329 835335 | f: 01329 835338
Registered Office : 71 The Hundred, Romsey, SO51 8BZ. Company Number : 03428325