[Live-devel] Problem with RTPInterface::sendPacket method

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Jul 24 17:51:14 PDT 2014

Because this problem occurs with your own custom application, there's probably not much that we can do to help you (especially as your use of a "@gmail.com" email address suggests that you are just a casual hobbyist).

But you should first make sure that you are using the latest version of the "LIVE555 Streaming Media" code (see <http://www.live555.com/liveMedia/faq.html#latest-version>).  We support only the latest version of the code, and in recent months there were several bug fixes related to "RTP/RTCP-over-TCP" streaming.