[Live-devel] Problem with RTPInterface::sendPacket method

ChaSeopIm imcs at telcoware.com
Thu Jul 24 19:21:58 PDT 2014

Thanks Ross for your answer.

I used latest version(2014.07.18).

I don't know why only my own rtspserver is crashed. But, I think crash could
occurred in several test programs because this is logically problem.

RTPInterface::sendPacket call sendRTSPorRTCPPacketOverTCP method with
socketNumber.

sendRTSPorRTCPPacketOverTCP call sendDataOverTCP.

sendDataOverTCP send method to send packet over tcp.

If The send method failed, sendDataOverTCP could call removeStreamSoket
method with scoketNumer from RTPInterface::sendPacket.

The removeStreamSocket can delete streamPtr( is same pointer value using in
sendPacket method).

After return to for statement in sendPacket, streams = streams->fNext occur
crash. Because streams(pointer) deleted in removeStreamSocket method.