[Live-devel] FFW and REW play of encrypted files

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Jun 12 05:53:03 PDT 2014

As I explained to you clearly back in April:

Because (as you verified at the time) this is a problem with your STB, only the manufacturer of your STB can do help you with it.  I would be happy, however, to work with the manufacturer of your STB to address this problem - but they will need to contact us directly about this.

Please DO NOT post about this problem to this mailing list again - until I have heard from your STB manufacturer.