[Live-devel] RTSP server taking MPEG2 TS as input using TCP

SingHa Winter heikifm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 01:45:25 PDT 2014

Hi,

I know live555 can server taking UDP TS as input using
MPEG2TransportUDPServerMediaSubsession.

I'd like to build a RTSP server that can takes a "TCP" Transport
Stream as input.

My relay server will stream TS file using TCP to my live555 streaming server.

I made "MPEG2TransportStreamLiveSource" subclass of FramedSource and

"MPEG2TransportStreamLiveServerMediaSubsession" subclass of
OnDemandServerMediaSubsession.

MPEG2TransportStreamLiveSource is copy of ByteStreamFileSource.

And MPEG2TransportStreamLiveServerMediaSubsession is copy of
MPEG2TransportFileServerMediaSubsession.

Am I doing right?

Please any advice for my starting point.