[Live-devel] Live555 RTP/RTCP Proxy

Ivan Roubíček Ivan.Roubicek at zld.cz
Tue Nov 11 13:44:36 PST 2014

Hello guys,
I would like to ask you what would be the best way to create RTP/RTCP proxy server. I have customized live555 proxy server which works great. The problem I have is with RTP/RTCP server ports. I have a silverlight RTSP player which is running without elevated trust (meaning it can only use port range 4502-4534). So without proxiing RTP/RTCP server ports I could only have 15 connections (32 - 1 port for RTSP).

Thank you very much for any kind of advice
Best regards Ivan Roubicek