[Live-devel] Live555 RTP/RTCP Proxy

Ivan Roubíček Ivan.Roubicek at zld.cz
Tue Nov 11 14:22:15 PST 2014

Hello,
thank you for your anwser. I understand that I can specify server ports and I’m already doing that. The problem is with Microsoft Silverlight Elevated Trust. Because this is a web application which will be used by a lots of clients I just have to deal with restrictions I have. Elevated trust is possible but then my application would run out of browser (which is not acceptable for us) or user would have to change reg key (on MS Windows for example) which is also not acceptable for us. I believe I can do RTP/RTCP proxy myself which would forward RTP/RTCP base on session id or something. I just wanted to discuss best possible way to do that with you guys. Because I believe you have a better knowledge about concept and best practices with live555.

Best regards Ivan Roubíček