[Live-devel] RTSPClient Auto re-connect when connection lost

Nguyen Van Long longnv at elcom.com.vn
Sun Sep 7 21:55:37 PDT 2014

Hi Ross,

Based on "openRTSP", I wrote my own Rtsp client class that handle my own
operations and everything works perfectly. My question is how to detect the
connection lost (unplug the capable, server down .) and how to re-connect to
server?

I've thought that if something's wrong after sending play command, the
"continueAfterPlay" function will be called and I could handle retrying in
this function (sending Describe Command again .). Is that the right way to
solve my issue or any your suggestions?

Thanks!

Regards,

Nguyen Van Long (Mr)

ESoft - Software Development

-

ELCOM CORP

Add: Elcom Building, Duy Tan Street, Cau Giay District, Ha Noi

Mobile: (+84) 936 369 326 | Skype: Pfiev.long | Web:
<applewebdata://60404A86-7623-48A0-9326-200D87BEDAD4/Bi%E1%BB%83u%20m%E1%BA%
ABu/www.elcom.com.vn> www.elcom.com.vn