[Live-devel] Bug report of Live555ProxyServer

Chang, Dashan DChang at kastle.com
Fri Feb 27 07:16:24 PST 2015

Hi,

My name is Dashan Chang and I am a developer with Kastle Systems. Recently I am exploring feasibility of using your Live555ProxyServer to stream out a live view of a set of cameras to VLC player via its Open Network Stream. After I switch back and forth from one camera to another, VLC no longer shows up the live view unless the Live555ProxyServer is killed and re-launched. This is very consistent.

Attached is the log file of the proxy server's console output.

Can you see what and where the server starts to stop working from the log file? Is there any indicator in the log file indicating that the server needs to be relaunched?

I hope my report can help this server to be further refined and improved into a wonderful product.  I have a pretty good and practical environment that fits very well to set Live555ProxyServer.

Please let me know if you need any further info and tests.

Thank You and Best Regards!
Dashan