[Live-devel] build IOS app with live555 library

Buthaso . buison.93 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 07:03:10 PDT 2015

Hi.
We have just made a new start up. We are wanting to build an application
that can stream form IOS device to an other devices. I find out that
live555 is one of the best libraries for streaming. It is very very
suitable for us to use in our application. But there is one problem is that
live555 is licensed under LGPL which conflicts with IOS app store. Are
there any way for us to use live555 library in our IOS app? Can our
application be not a LGPL licensed application an put on IOS app store?
Thank you so much. Our team is looking for your answer.