[Live-devel] Playback is sped up

Jade Royston info at eyeintheskysports.com
Thu Jul 16 17:40:00 PDT 2015

Hello,

I am using openRTSP to record cameras in segments. The files are outputting
fine every time segment I specify, the playback is sped up. I am unable to
put the files into iMovie to try to slow them to the appropriate speed.

For example: a 30 minute output or -P 1800 will open up and playback as a
20 minute video. That ratio is pretty consistent when I change the output
size.

Also, I use the -i command to output .avi files. This is the only command I
get files that I am able to playback. The -4 and -q commands output files
that are corrupt or unplayable.

I look forward to hearing a solution to have the output files playback at
the correct speed as well as get the -4 to work as I would like to output
.mp4 files.

Thanks,

Jade Royston