[Live-devel] rtsp url case sensitivity

Robert Smith smith at cognitec.com
Wed Jun 10 06:15:20 PDT 2015

Hi Ross,

Yes I understand that it is an issue with VLC and not with Live555.

I'm not asking for any changes to the Live555 library.

I am asking whether it is possible to configure my Live555 RTSP server
to ignore the case of stream names in URL's as a workaround for the VLC
problem because we don't have a requirement for stream name case
sensitivity.