[Live-devel] OnDemandRTSP server (UDP) over Internet

Franco Miceli franco at radixcast.com
Tue Oct 13 12:06:07 PDT 2015

Hi,

I have developed a RTSP server that serves unicast clients with a stream
from a live source.

I have based my development on the testOnDemandRTSPServer implementation.

Over LAN everything works as expected. The problem I am having is that over
the Internet I cannot use UDP as a transport for RTP, it just does not work.

I have opened and forwarded the following ports to the server:
UDP 6970 - 6971 (I have seen these ports being used over LAN)
TCP 8554 (this is the main port)

Are there any other ports I should forward?

Over http (Internet) the streaming is working, but I need to stream using
UDP.

Best Regards,

--
Eng. Franco Miceli