[Live-devel] Pipe streaming - read freeze

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Aug 4 06:39:31 PDT 2016

I’m not sure I totally understand your question/problem, but I think you'll need to implement your own input device C++ class (a subclass of “FramedSource”), rather than simply using “ByteStreamFileSource”, as you’re probably doing now.

In particular, you will probably need to implement your own “FramedSource” subclass, and program its constructor (which gets called whenever the object is opened) and its destructor (which gets called whenever the object is closed) to do whatever you want.