[Live-devel] Client only library

Jeff Shanab jshanab at jfs-tech.com
Sat Feb 13 13:29:21 PST 2016

I finally got around to trying this to see how much space could be saved
and it is about 40% depending on target platform.
This is the result of my first attempt at this.

- I had to ifdef out a section of code in RTSPClient as it wants to pull in
server components when it implements the REGISTER command
  So I have a #ifdef IMPLEMENT_REGISTER_COMMAND  and I define it in my call
in the full build and avoid defining it in the client only build.

Interesting that 64bit builds are significantly larger on windows.
                    Full library     Client only
win 64bit      1516KB          987KB
win 32bit       1107KB          726KB