[Live-devel] Publish RTP/RTCP to Wowza using RTSP

Alex Anderson alex.anderson at videon-central.com
Wed Nov 9 12:16:56 PST 2016

Hello,

I am trying to setup publishing RTP/RTCP to Wowza using Live555's
implementation of RTSP. I understand that this is not a standard use of
RTSP, but I know there are ways to do it. I assume that I should be using
RTSPClient to set this connection up, and if I had to guess based on what
I've read, the RTSP commands that need sent to the server are ANNOUNCE,
SETUP, and then PLAY. Is this right?

Could you provide some tips on how to setup this connection using Live555?
Is this something that people have done before with Live555 and is it
supported? Is there a good example file on how to set this up?

Thanks,
Alex Anderson

--
*EMAIL CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: This email, including any attachments
hereto, may contain confidential and/or proprietary information of Videon