[Live-devel] order of frames

Артур Хайруллин ah at avtodoria.ru
Wed Sep 7 06:56:56 PDT 2016

I 've just found this discussion
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.multimedia.live555.devel/10685

now is only my question is "what will be with a frames not packets". If
frame consists of 5 packets and some of them were stolen or threshold time
was exceeded - what will be with a frame? Will we get it furthermore or
not?
You said here
http://lists.live555.com/pipermail/live-devel/2013-February/016584.html

that "The LIVE555 library code (basically, "*RTPSource") delivers complete
frames in their proper order as they arrive, along with 'presentation
times' for each." What did you mean? what will be with frame if some
packets are lost ?

[image: ООО "Автодория"] <http://www.avtodoria.ru/>

*Артур Хайруллин* / Системный программист
ah at avtodoria.ru / +7 904 677 74 46

ООО "Автодория"
+7 843 524 74 12
Казань, Технопарк в сфере высоких технологий "ИТ-парк", Петербургская, 52,
офис 303
www.avtodoria.ru

*Инновации спасают жизни!*