[Live-devel] "MultiFramedRTPSource::doGetNextFrame1(): The total received frame size exceeds the client's buffer size in Using MPEG-2 Transport Stream, coming from a live UDP (raw-UDP or RTP/UDP) source

taha at wowvision.in taha at wowvision.in
Sun Jan 8 21:03:35 PST 2017

I am using ffmpeg to send ts file via udp. Command used for FFMPEG is :
ffmpeg -i output.ts -f mpegts udp://127.0.0.1:1135

And i have used TestOnDemandRTSPServer.cpp which is attached. But when
recieved RTSP on "rtsp://192.168.100.217:8554/mpeg2Ts" via openRTSP ,
the resultant output file is not valid.

Kindly suggest me, if i am doing something wrong.

Please find attachment.

Regards
Taha

Mohammad Taha; Sr. Software Developer;